Tax Department

Consultants – also called Independent Contractors are individuals that have no affiliation to Georgetown University with whom Georgetown University faculty collaborate. These individuals must be paid through a contract. The following site details how individuals and organizations can become vendors in the University’s financial system so that they can serve as contractors and suppliers.

Form 990 – To request a copy of the University’s tax return, please contact taxdepartment @